Saturday, September 15, 2012

Hipstamatic

I have been having fun with my I-phone and some of the creative camera apps available. These images were taken using Hipstamatic, which replicates different lenses and film types. The app gives you a choice of four lenses, three flashes and 4 film types. These were taken with the John S lens, Ina's 1969 film and no flash settings. I love the greenish cast the images take on. It does resemble the poloroids that were showing up back in the 60's. 




I am sure there are folks out there who think this stuff is horrible but it's way too much fun not to try. It is totally addictive. Come on, give your phone a try.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the informative article, it was a good read and I hope its ok that I share this with some facebook friends. Thanks.